Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Introducing Prudence .

Dear Jude,


                 How does one write a blog? I am not a beauty guru, even though I spend and indulge in more makeup than my face could possibly take on at one time. I buy clothes that try to exploit a bit of my personality but in no way am I an expert in the upcoming trends. And to be quite honest most of my wardrobe consist of old man sweaters that even in the middle of summer I proudly wear.  I see movies on half price tuesdays with bad ratings because if I'm disappointed, I don't feel so bad for only spending five dollars. I have three cats; two with names that would lead you to believe I have a very Italian family (Bambino and Emiliano). We're Irish-Canadian. I'm terrible at spelling and grammar (you may have already noticed) which is completely ironic to my notion to start a blog in the first place. 
  
   So to you Jude, I write my life. One that is filled with more embarrassing moments than humanly possible, a great love for cats, being completely impractical half the time and the occasional bad decison that sometimes doesn't turn out to be so bad after all. 

   CONFESSION OF THE DAY: At night I walk my dog in sweatpants. But not just any saggy-unflattering-ive-given-up-on-life sweatpants, but ones with a large rip down the right butt cheek. And I strut with pride and a little bit of chill in every step. Yes, I do realize my parents are very proud of me. 


                                                                                               Sincerely, 
                                                                                                                 Prudence . 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11201449/?claim=gm5we4363q9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog so far..so funny and honest its great. Our cats also have strange names (Vlad and Tamale) haha Anyways just wanted to come say hello, i'm amber by the way! you can find me over at growlittleowl.blogspot.ca keep in touch!!

    xx Amber

    growlittleowl.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you so much! I love to unique cat names haha x

      Delete